Dr. Leonid M Kleynberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonid M Kleynberg?

Great compassionate doc

If you have cancer like I had - then you want to dream team. People who are understanding, compassionate and care about you. Yes, Dr. Kleynberg's team is just that.

Caring and compassionate Doctor

I've spent a few years in the care of Dr. Kleynberg and have only the best to say about him and his practice. The office staff is friendly, appointment waits are short and the staff are very attentive to my needs. Dr. Kleynberg, a cancer doctor, from Day 1 has inspired me to continue to fight, to battle and to keep my head up. I look forward to my appointments with him and thank him for all that he has done to help me.

COPD

Dr. Leonid M Kleynberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.