Dr. Leonore C Huppert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonore C Huppert?

Terrific Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Huppert for 15+ years. She helped me with my fertility when I was unsuccessful previously. Extremely knowlegeable and compassionate. Second to none.

Poor

I feel that Dr. Huppert is a wonderful doctor! But she has the worst bed side manner ever! She made me feel so uncomfortable and I actually cried after I left her Philly office! If you are looking for someone that makes you feel at ease, I wouldn't recommend her. Ever!! She is very knowledgable in her field of expertise. If she would only attend a hospitality course!

First Time ICI Girl

My partner and I love Dr. Huppert. She was recommended to us from another couple who after trying to concieve at another prominent Philly fertility center, finally conceived with Dr. Huppert's assistance. You are not treated like a number and she always remembers the specifics of your case so you really feel like you are getting very personalized treatment. Maureen at the Willow Grove office is wonderful. She is so professional and sweet. The office is wonderful.