- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leopold Avallone
Dr. Leopold Avallone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with another office in Pacific Palisades, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Avallone is affiliated with Santa Monica -U C L A Med Ctr, Santa Monica, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Leopold Avallone has 2 locations
1367 Avenida De Cortez
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Book Online Now
Dr. Leopold Avallone has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Leopold Avallone has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Leopold Avallone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Avallone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Monica -U C L A Med Ctr, Santa Monica, Ca
48 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Leopold Avallone Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leopold Avallone's office for more information.
2428 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica, CA : (310) 828-0061
1367 Avenida De Cortez Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leopold Avallone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.