Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leor D Roubein has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 3 of 3
I had a routine colonoscopy that ended with a perforation. This doctor apologized to the surgeon who had to perform emergency surgery the next day but never a word to me. I wore an is ostomy bag and 3 months later another surgery. 7 years later another surgery to correct hernias near the huge incision site. I still suffer from discomfort around some of the incision sites of which I have several!
38 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1980
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Leor D Roubein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- BCBS IL PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaurabh Gupta Md, 11104 Parkview Circle Dr Ste 310, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Leor D Roubein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.