Dr. Leroy R Bernstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leroy R Bernstein?

We love Dr. B!

We live Dr. B. We started using him for my son in 2010 and now bring our newborn and six year old here even though we moved to the northwest side of town. It is hard to find an office where the doctor and support staff are both courteous, but we couldn't be happier with everyone here. They have also worked hard to squeeze us in if my son was sick. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait, but as noted, he takes time with the patient and works to accommodate when someone needs to be squeezed in.

This Dr is FANTASTIC and so is the staff!! Savannah is so friendly Its so refreshing finding a REAL Dr. in Las Vegas!! So thankful for them!!! 😍😍😁

One of the best Pediatrician's office!

Dr. Bernstein and his staff are awesome! He is really caring and checks on your child after a urgent care visit. His staff is so polite .

He is a wonderful Doctor! I wish more doctors would take the time with patients as he does!!

He may be straight forward but he really does care for the children. His love and pasion after all these years of working shows he still loves what he does. I highly recommend you taking your child to see him. His staff is always willing to help and get things done as needed. My family is truely blessed with such a wonderful doctor and staff!! Thank you all for everything you have done for my family!!!

everything I'd expect and more