Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Leroy Dierker Jr
Dr. Leroy Dierker Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Dierker is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, MetroHealth Medical Center and Metrohealth System Medical Center OH. He speaks English.
Dr. Leroy Dierker Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Leroy Dierker Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Leroy Dierker Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leroy Dierker Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Dierker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
MetroHealth Medical Center
Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Metrealth System Medical Center
45 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Leroy Dierker Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Leroy Dierker Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.