Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leroy Gerchman
Dr. Leroy Gerchman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gerchman is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Physicians Group, Sacred Heart Hospital and Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leroy Gerchman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Leroy Gerchman has the following 2 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Gerchman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lehigh Valley Physicians Group
Sacred Heart Hospital
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Lehigh Valley Hospital
41 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Leroy Gerchman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leroy Gerchman in this video.
Dr. Leroy Gerchman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.