Dr. Leroy P Mccarty III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Leroy P Mccarty III?

Love Dr McCarty! He spent a great amount of time explaining things to me, and what our options are so I could make a good decision for myself. He took care of a shoulder injury for me and a torn meniscus. His staff is also as friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

USPS Rural Carrier

Female over 55, right rotor cuff repair, multiple spur removal and bicep tendon reattachment. 1+ year after surgery and I am as good as new. I have 100% rotation, 75% endurance with lengthy repetitive use and 90% strength we go into the Christmas season at the post office. Dr. McCarty and his staff were always on time, professional, with attention to detail about surgery and recovery and very easy to speak with about any of my concerns. I would highly recommend this surgeon and his staff!

He was highly recommended by a neighbor after I had a bad experience with another doctor. He spent time and explained all options

Parent

Dr. Maccarty and his staff were amazing and did very well. They were personable and I never had any problems working with them. He is a great surgeon too.

Excellent

Dr McCarty performed a complicated knee surgery on me, and I've been rehabbing at Sports Orthopaedic for over a year now. Although my recovery is going slowly (but just about what's expected for this surgery) and I'm not sure what the recovery will be like, Dr McCarty has been excellent. He was honest with me, shared a lot of information, gave me options, and left me feeling very confident in his judgment and abilities.

Dr. Leroy P Mccarty III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.