Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leroy L Schroeder has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Lipid Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
dr Schroeder is a skilled, intelligent man. he caught my thyroid cancer and sent me to a specialist in Columbus. I hold him in high regard. he has a direct, aggressive manner. I would prefer a doctor who is going to push for results. most of the people who have issues with him, don't want to follow orders. as long as your follow what he feels is best for your health you'll get along fine.
He is a world class jerk. He is exceptionally rude. Very condescending. Would not listen to any of my concerns. He knew everything and that was that. Had me in tears. Several people I know feel the same way about him. Will not ever recommend him to anyone. It was apparent he treats his staff the same way.
My 75 year old Mother had a nodule on her thyroid. Dr. Schroeder told her it was cancer and she needed a specialist. Turned out the cleveland clinic informed us the only way to tell whether the thyroid is cancerous is to remove and biopsy it. Turned out, NO cancer. Dr Schroeder scared us to death! Bad doctor!
47 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Leroy L Schroeder accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions200 W Pearl St, Findlay, OH
Dr. Leroy L Schroeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Findlay, OH.