Dr. Leroy L Sterling Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Leroy L Sterling Jr?

Physician Review

I have been a patient several years and will not change physicians unless Dr. Sterling retires. As a nurse, my expectations of a physician are very high and Dr. Sterling has never failed to live up to my expectations. I like that he spends time with me and answers all of my questions - I do not feel "rushed" when in his office. I have also seen him interact with his hospitalized patients - very caring and concerned about the welfare of each one. Sometimes emergencies arise and he is late for the appt but that is to be expected. It would also be more professional if staff identified themselves when answering the telephone. I would and have suggested that others go to Dr. Sterling for treatment.