Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leroy Strom has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I was seen by Dr. Strom a number of times for non-healing wounds. first finger-tip ulcers, again on my hand, and last time on two wounds on my leg. he ordered Hyperbaric Oxygen treatments which completely healed my finger-tips which I was begging to be amputated due to pain. His excellent treatment choices also healed my hand and leg completely. The entire staff showed they cared every time I visited.
- State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
The Jewish Hospital
Dr. Leroy Strom accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leroy Strom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.