Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lerzan Tunali Madenci has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
I met Dr. Madenci after I had a Stroke Jan 2013, while in Marian Hospital, I was very pleased to find out she would be my Primary a@CHC..I have see and had many Doctors over the years, but she is my # 1 ! Santa Maria is so Blessed to have her, and I would hate to see her over worked or run into the ground. She is a highly skilled professional woman, who I hope, will always be happy to call and make Santa Maria her forever Home. We Just Love Her
Dr. Madenci is my new Primary Care physician. I have only seen her twice and I was very impressed with her perceptions about my case. She analyzed all initial symptoms & information available to her at the time and correctly but cautiously offered her medical opinion. She contacted the Drs. I had previously seen to discuss my situation and requested all test results and reports to date. She followed up with me to discuss my progress. She is very personable and I enjoyed meeting her. I look forward to working with her on my health issues in the future
Dr. Tunali Madenci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Lerzan Tunali Madenci accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lerzan Tunali Madenci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Maria, CA.