Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Les Greenwood
Dr. Les Greenwood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Greenwood is affiliated with Davis Hospital & Medical Center and Ogden Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Les Greenwood has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Unfortunately my husband and I just had a very bad experience here. I do not think that is the hospital as a whole as I have had pleasant experience here and not everyone is rude but this last experience was terrible. My husband had a seizure in the middle of the night and we ended up going to the ER. The doctor that helped us was more disrespectful and offensive than he was helpful. After hours of trying to figure out was wrong we were not told anything helpful. We both tried multiple times to ask questions and were immediately cut off and even laughed at. While humor can lighten the mood in situations it is COMPLETELY inappropriate to suggest that maybe your head hurts cause your wife is slowly poisoning you. To say "she looks like a nice girl, but people said Ted Bundy was nice too." That was the cherry on top of the night. It was upsetting that we were not treated with respect. It was upsetting that as two worried people we were not given and comfort whatsoever, instead inappropriate and disrespectful jokes were made about a very serious situation.
Horrible, horrible doctor. He was the doctor who treated ( or more like didn't treat) my daughter after a car accident. Terrible bedside manner. Didn't make eye contact with my daughter or me and was so condescending to the nurse, right in front of us, I wanted to hug her and slap him. He's an insecure incompetent doctor. Avoid him at all costs!!!
My rating of 1 star in being generous. Dr. Greenwood is is a joke and should not be allowed to practice medicine. He was totally disinterested in my son's well being during our visit to the ER. He spent and grand total of less than 1 minute with us, and never got any closer than 5 feet away from my son - never touching him. This doctor is a total joke should not be allowed to practice medicine. Shame on you Davis Hospital for having him on your staff.
Dr. Greenwood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ogden Regional Medical Center
17 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1999
Grand Rapids Area Medical Education Center
Dr. Les Greenwood accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Les Greenwood in this video.
Dr. Les Greenwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.