Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Kersun
Dr. Leslie Kersun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in King Of Prussia, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kersun is affiliated with Abington Hospital, Temple University Hospital and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Kersun has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Leslie Kersun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.