Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lesley M Arnold
Dr. Lesley M Arnold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Arnold is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lesley M Arnold has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- HIV Infections
- Anxiety Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Arnold, is by far, the best doctor I have ever been to!! She is highly intelligent, thorough, organized, compassionate, relatable, kind, and extremely helpful! ( I could go on....) I have seen so many doctors in my life and she has set the standard very high for all those I see from here on out. I see her for my fibromyalgia and she also helps with my other health issues. I highly recommend her!!
Dr. Arnold lends years of experience and expertise in evaluating the individual with fibromyalgia. I continue to learn about this condition as Dr. Arnold has carefully helped me piece together all that fibro entails over the past couple of years that I have been her patient. She functions as my brain many times over as cognitive struggles in my case obscure the real picture of fibro especially in the beginninng of treatment. In addition, Dr. Arnold has a superb bedside manner, is patient and lends much time with each of my visits. Thus, she is easy to talk to, easy to listen to. Her recommendations for pain alleviation via psychotherapy, hands on myofascial release exercise and medications including over the counter supplements have been of tremendous help. Anyone who suffers the affliction of fibromyalgia can benefit greatly here.
Dr. Arnold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Washington University School Of Medicine
Dr. Lesley M Arnold accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lesley M Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.