Dr. Lesley Degiovanni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lesley Degiovanni?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr.DeGiovanni , is an awesome doctor. She has great bedside manner, makes me smile (which is hard to do) and knows what she's doing. She always makes sure my medication is on time never early and never late the way it's supposed to be. She has helped me lose some weight which is very hard considering every bone in my thoracic region is broken, most of the bones in my lumbar region are broken and none of these bones will ever heal because of severe early onset osteoporosis. On top of that I exaggerated kyphosis which means my spine curves in the wrong direction and that's just my back I won't bore you with all of the other ailments. I was gaining a lot of weight because I have to walk with a cane and can't lift anymore. The doc suggested a form of exercising that has been working well depending on how I eat as well. Dr. Degiovanni also has made some referrals trying to figure out what exactly happened to my back, which is a lot more than any of the doctors over the years have done. Now on to the office politics lol. I have been treated rudely by the girls out front on several occasions I'm not going to drop any names. Also a physicians assistant in the back has also been extremely rude, he's just a bit of a goofball in my opinion. I'm trying to keep this professional lol. However sometimes both of these individuals can be very kind and if you don't like someone in the office you can easily ask for someone else and your request will be accommodated. The wait is the worst, it's very frustrating but I like dr, Degiovanni so much it's worth it in my eyes at least. Sarah is awesome too! She's great.

excellent

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Dr. DeGiovanni is an excellent, caring and compassionate doctor. She spent at least a half hour with me. Listening to me explain all of my symptoms. I have multiple serious health issues . Her bedside manner was wonderfui and u would recommended her to friends and family. The staff as well as the Doc go above and beyond. Everyone was so pleasant and informative. Thank you Dr. D and staff.

long waits, poor service, incomplete prescriptions, invalid referrals, unkind

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Two Good Doctors

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

Dr. D and Dr. M are both great doctors. They spend time with you and you never feel rushed. We have been with them for many years and are most pleased!!

I recommend Dr. DeGiovanni

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. DeGiovanni for 18 years. She has a very matter-of-fact manner which gets to the issue very quickly. I appreciate the fact that she is slow to prescribe drugs and is very thorough in the examinations and in record keeping.The office staff could use some training in patient relations, but then again I am not seeking their medical knowledge, but Dr. DeGiovanni's.

Posted on September 4th, 2009

she does not conduct herself in a professional manner in which she should, because she is a dr. I will never use her services and hope that I never encounter this horrid woman again

Posted on August 19th, 2017