Dr. Lesley A Fraser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lesley A Fraser?

So lucky to have been given Dr. Fraser!

I was admitted to Aspen Valley Hospital and given Dr. Fraser as my doctor. I could not have been in better care!! Even though Dr. Fraser is a surgeon and I ended up not needing surgery, Dr. Fraser made me feel confident in his direction of care. He was excellent at communicating to my husband and I, and he genuinely had compassion for my situation. My husband and I are both in the medical field and would have never thought a small community hospital of 25 people could provide such top notch care and provide such brilliant physicians!! I would given Dr. Fraser 6 stars if I could!!

One of the Very Best

Three different surgical nurses at Medical Center of the Rockies independently told me that I was lucky to have Dr. Fraser because he was among their very best. The procedure went flawlessly, and recovery was fast and painless. Great personality and communication skills. Intelligent and knowledgable. Candid and detailed explanations. I can't recommend him highly enough!

One of the Very Best

compassion and clinical expertise !

We were assigned a doctor unknown to us in the ER at MCR-- my husband ended up with 2 subsequent admissionsL Frazer, MD - excellence:Education skills- simple patient education, allowing for much interaction, question, and answer....Compassion and professional intimacy in fitting treatment plan to circumstances.Great counseling skills.Terrific listener.Practical- shoots from the hipExcellent incisional artist, and post-op follow-up

Dr. Lesley A Fraser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aspen, CO.