Dr. Lesley N Glover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lesley N Glover?

Family Medicine

The Dr.'s are good to great, they are well qualified and pay attention to detail, take notes and answer all question. My reason for considering to leave is office staff is caddy, do not answer the phones timely, appointments when sick is difficult, long wait to be seen by Dr. even with appointment and slow to fill RX's for pharmacy.

Very professional and caring

I've had the opportunity to have Dr. Glover as my PCP some years ago and now I'm able to see her again. I'm happy with services offered by her practice and will definitely recommend client/patients to for her service

I absolutely love Dr. Glover, however, her office staff is atrocious!!! I am finally leaving after 12 years due to their lack of professionalism. I almost did not have surgery because they did not send the paperwork on time and my surgeon's office staff could not get a response. Phone calls go unanswered and not returned if you do get through. I have told Dr. Glover in the past and she assures me she is aware and working on it. I have come to realize that she is just too nice and unable to fix the problem or replace the staff that needs to go. Therefore, unfortunately, I need to find another doctor. :(

Great, down to earth, kind doctor.

I absolutely love Dr.Glover! She is kind, knowledgeable and always makes me feel comfortable. She is even proud of my health goals and gets excited to see me.

In the beginning she was great but now the office is crowded and sometimes the wait is more than an hour.

CONSISTENT QUALITY CARE.

Waste of time for simple woman exam

I found this doctor's office online when my primary physician took a leave of absence. I chose to visit here because it is an all women staff & they had appointments available for the upcoming week. The wait time is ridiculous. Numerous patients left the waiting room because they did not want to wait. Many complained/demanded to be seen after waiting for over an hour plus. When I got in the exam room I saw there was a sign that they don't do pap smears, the main part of a woman exam. Nor do they do in house blood work. Dr. Glover was extremely pleasant however, I honestly got nothing from this appointment but a referral to get bloodwork done. She didn't even check my breasts for lumps. Will not be returning, waste of my free yearly physical.

I will never return to this office again. I had two emergencies during the couple years I have been a patient here, my calls are ignored for several days and unless I walk in and demand to see a doctor I would probably not be seen in a timely manner. The office staff is incredibly rude and the least bit helpful, with an exception of one woman. Whenever I am sick I can't get an appointment for at least a week so I always go to an MDNow instead since I can't seem to ever see my actual doctor whether it's an emergency or not. Also the doctor doesn't even know which medications I am on or not due to lack of updating their records. I am completely dissatisfied with the lack of medical attention I've received here and I would not recommend this office to anyone.

Chef Falan Taylor

Outstanding.... wish I could teleport her out of state when I relocate.

She is a great physician!

Patient

My review of being with this practice as a patient for at least two years is that Dr. Glover and her staff respect their paitents to the utmost, the patients concerns are taken very seriously, the encourage patients to get involved with their own healthcare, no question is left unanswered, and all patitents are responded to in a quick turn around time which says "Wow" I love my doctor.

Bad follow-up

Just wish Dr's started to realize their customer service and follow-up is just as important as their dianoses, degree and licence to practice medicine are.

Dr. Lesley N Glover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.