Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lesley A Schmitz has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 3 of 3
I am a dentist and my wife is a veterinarian. We both have had neck and back problems for years. Dr. Schmitz is one of the best and most caring doctors we have ever been to...period. Being in the medical field ourselves, we have many choices and insider info so to speak. She is fantastic and is our number one choice for manipulative therapy. Takes time with us to really address our issues.
17 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Lesley A Schmitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFort Worth Personal Medicine, 4545 Bellaire Dr S Ste 2, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Lesley A Schmitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.