Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lesley Simpson
Dr. Lesley Simpson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Simpson is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg, Lehigh Valley Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses. She speaks English.
Dr. Lesley Simpson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Lesley Simpson has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Lesley Simpson has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 5
She was highly recommended from my sons pediatrician who even works out of a different hospital. My son needed to see her ASAP because of an upcoming surgery. They got him in with the 1st cancellation which was about a week later. Dr. Simpson was WONDERFUL!! She is very caring and so understanding. She listened and answered all our questions. She was great with my son and he really liked her. She took her time with us and even walked us out. She called me herself with his test results. The nurses/assistants and all the staff were great. You can definitely tell how much they are dedicated to all their patients. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Dr. Simpson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
15 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2545 Schoenersville Rd, Bethlehem, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lesley Simpson in this video.
Dr. Lesley Simpson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.