Dr. Leslie A Baken Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leslie A Baken?

Excellent ID physician

Leslie is. Kind and caring physician who is expert in her field and always puts her patients first. It was not uncommon for her to call me at home, personally, to discuss even mom-acute concerns. She has been my doctor for 15 years and I can't imagine seeing anyone else.

Horrible

The way I was treated by this doctor left me with a case of medical PTSD, and I'm not kidding or exaggerating. She had me make an appointment specifically so that she could rudely and obnoxiously terminate my care, noted my elevated blood pressure, seemingly amused by it, and without any concern for my well being. It was frighteningly unprofessional and just plain nasty. I can't believe she is still in practice. This doctor is beyond unprofessional. She's a nut job.

The worst

I don't understand how someone so incompetent got to this level of responsibility. It's baffling and frightening.

Very unprofessional

The doctor has a wicked scary temper. Don't ever complain about her care or you will be summarily discharged with prejudice and don't let the door hit you... that picture is at least a decade old by the way, not to be petty, but it should be updated.

Highly Impressed

Dr. Baken is always there with the right information and a non-judgmental attitude. She will always provide the facts while putting it in the context that this isn't the end of your life. Given her experience, it can be hard to get an appointment with her but, trust me, she's the doctor you want.

Dr. Leslie A Baken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.