Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie G Bennett has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Bennett bends over backwards for his patients. Not only does he personally get on the phone with you if you have an issue, he will make phone calls on your behalf to make sure you receive the care you deserve. They don't come nice than Dr. Bennett. Also, his receptionist Phyllis is so helpful. If you want one-on-one care with a great doctor, Dr. Bennett's your guy!
Doctor. Really great Doctor overall. Knows a lot about straightforward dietary remedies that may save you from having to take medication. I had a fairly common; yet serious problem, that turned into a really difficult problem, due to the fact that my stomach was too sensitive to all the standard meds and no patches were available. He really worked hard to find me the right medications where, I think, most Doctors would have given up.Hospital. He probably saved my life by closely managing my hospital stay. My insurance company wanted to send me home but the specialist handling my case disagreed and together the two Doctors were able to get my stay extended . A nurse told me that a lot of doctors would have done nothing and just have let me go home but that the extended stay may have, even probably did, save my life.
45 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1973
New York University
Dr. Leslie G Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLeslie G Bennett Md, 13540 78th Dr, Flushing, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie G Bennett in this video.
Dr. Leslie G Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.