Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie M Bodnar MD
Dr. Leslie M Bodnar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN. She has 77 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie M Bodnar has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Leslie M Bodnar has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 1 of 1
He was my doctor for over 50 years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leslie M Bodnar - Posted on January 9th, 2011
Dr. Leslie Bodnar came to South Bend, In. in the late 1940's. My mother had taken me to every doctor available trying to find out why I couldn't walk. No one knew. I saw Dr. Bodnar, he diagnosed me, had me in surgery the next day, and sent me off. I was only 2 then, and had him 50 some years. It took so long to find a diagnosis for me that it did damage that wouldn't show up for about 10 years. He had to do many surgeries on my hips and did alot of travelling to observe the new hip surgeries being done in the bigger cities. Doctors came from near and far to observe me and watch the surgeries. He bacame like an uncle to me. When it came to a surgery he didn't feel he could do, he sent me to the Cleveland clinic. He always wanted the best for me. I will always respect him, and have a special place in my heart for him. He's retired now, but taught so many doctors. He founded South Bend Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. He was the team doctor for Notre Dame. Through him he gave me hope and the ability to walk again.
77 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1941
Dr. Leslie M Bodnar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leslie M Bodnar's office for more information.
801 E Lasalle Ave South Bend, IN : (574) 237-7111
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Leslie M Bodnar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Bend, IN.