3.9

Have you seen Dr. Leslie C Gray?

Bad attitude from the appointment scheduling. No appointments available for weeks. Cannot manage current patience needs.

Disappointment

Having been a patient of Dr. Gray for many years, I was appalled yesterday when I called to schedule an appointment. Several years ago she burned a place off of my nose. She told me it might come back. If it did, she wanted to see me. The phone call was useless. I was told that Dr. Gray was now spending more time doing marketing. WHAT!!!!! Isn't that what her husband does. I imagine they are just trying to to book the other doctors and PA's patients. I'm gone. I booked an appointment elsewhere. I'm not sorry and imagine I will not be missed.

My 30 second injection appointment cost $350, which included a few seconds of small talk and see you in 3 months. For those who need a little more face time with the MD, probably should visit the other physician in the practice.

Excellent & Professional Practice

My first visit to the dermatologist happened to be with Dr. Leslie Gray. I was referred to her by my father who spoke highly of her practice. And I totally agreed with his opinion! Upon my first visit, Dr. Gray discovered a mole on the inside part of my ankle that was melanoma. Within a week it was removed, and I have been clean since - almost 7 years ago! She has a wonderful personality and takes the time to listen and make conversation with you while you are going through her check up. Dr. Gray is very professional and proficient in her practice. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a reputable dermatologist.

Very professional and personable!

She checks my skin regularly for sun damage and skincare...I feel like Dr. Gray is looking out for my health and giving me information about how to better care for my skin and NOT pushing products or procedures.

Not so great

Doctor probably is nice , but did not display it during my visit. Never apologized for being nearly an hour late. Never greeted me upon entering. Never said "goodbye" or "thank you" before she left. Also did not seem open to discussing solutions with the patient. Never asked if I had any other concerns, nothing.I may give her another shot, but I cannot recommend her to anyone (right now). I am hoping she was just having a bad day.

Dr. Leslie C Gray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Duluth, GA.