Dr. Leslie Capin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Capin?

Wonderful Energy

Posted on November 11th, 2017

I knew I would love Dr Capin when I read that she won a million dollars in a dog photo contest and donated it all to The Dumb Friends League. She has been my mother's doctor for over 25 years and mine for ten. She is smart, experienced and always cheerful, energetic, and ready to listen. When I've had to deal with biopsies and such, she's been comforting and kind. I feel lucky to have found her.

Next!!!

Posted on August 6th, 2017

Even though I had a scheduled appointment, the Dr.'s attitude and the atmosphere in the office was, "we are too busy to see you." The only reason for my appointment was to get my prescription renewed, so it wasn't as if I had any serious issues to attend to. When I went to check out, I had to ask twice for the samples of creams the Dr. wanted me to try. I was meet with leering eyes and sighs. In the end my, a prescription was to be mailed to me if my blood work came back OK. It did but no prescription was mailed to me. I had to call them back and ask again. ONE AND DONE!!

The Very Best !

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr. Capin and Dr. deVito are the BEST! They are thorough and take time to explain and assist...Very friendly and kind.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

She's great.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Have been going to Dr Capin for many years, I recommend her office to friends and my doctor does too. I live out of town, and the drive is not even a consideration

Posted on May 9th, 2014

My husband & I have been seeing Doctor Capin for the last 10 years. Doctor Capin has a great bedside manner and listens to her patients concerns and questions. Her staff reflects her high standards of care for the patients. If you are on time with your appointment your wait time is short, as Doctor Capin is very prompt and considerate of your time.

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Outstanding doctor. Dr. Capin is extremely skilled, knowledgeable and thorough. Both the doctor and her staff are always friendly, efficient, and courteous.

Posted on April 27th, 2014

Dr. Capin is friendly, very direct in giving information or answering questions, and attentive to dermatology issues.

Posted on April 26th, 2014

Everyone is always very pleasant and courteous. Dr. Capin is very efficient and handles everything quickly and effectively.

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I have been seeing Leslie Capin since she began practice. She has steered me through many incidents of basal cell cancer and I would never consider treatment by any other dermatologist. I trust her completely .

My Doctor Rocks!

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Capin for many years now and I'm never disappointed with the service I receive. She's prompt, completely approachable and willing to address any questions I have on my health. Her staff is thorough and always ready to answer any questions as well. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional dermatologist.

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Dr Chapin does a complete skin check and addresses any concerns I may have. She's thorough and always makes me feel I'm in good hands. I started going to her a few years ago when the dermatologist I was going to at the time started doing cosmetic surgery and was always too busy to see me. I have recommended her to many people including my daughter and family.