Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie Cargile has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 16
My family and I have been going to Dr. Cargile for over 20 years and never been disappointed with the care we received. In fact, because of Dr. Cargile I am alive today due to her being aggressive with a lump I had in my breast which turned out to be malignant. I have moved 45 minutes away, but still continue to see Dr. Cargile. She is my doctor and my friend.
Have been meaning to write this, but just now getting around to it. I came in with my girlfriend I guess about two weeks ago and they had the ncaa basketball tournament playing on projection screen. I was just in the waiting room so I cant comment about much else, but definitely a unique experience at a doctors office.
Dr. Cargile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Josephs Hospital
Dr. Leslie Cargile accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leslie Cargile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Fort, NC.