Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Cashel
Dr. Leslie Cashel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warwick, RI, with another office in Providence, RI. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Cashel is affiliated with St. Joseph Health Services, Kent County Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Cashel has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Cashel was very unprofessional, she was rude right from the start. Her cold manner towards me made me feel very uncomfortable, she didn't take anytime getting to know me or ask questions about why I was their, I expected her to have a bed side manner on my first appointment and all I got was someone who really could care less about my concerns, I will be making another appointment with another gastro Dr, let's hope she retires soon, I was very disappointed.
Dr. Cashel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Health Services
Kent County Hospital
Rhode Island Hospital
Women and Infants Hospital of RI
The Miriam Hospital
Roger Williams Hospital
Kent County Memorial Hospital
Roger Williams General Hosp
St. Joseph Health Services
41 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Leslie Cashel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leslie Cashel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.