Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie R Coffman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 61
Seriously people, do you honestly think that you're going to get to see him every time? The man has other patients and has babies to deliever. That's why he has nurse practitioners there... Anways, I used Coffman through out my whole pregnancy. The staff was extremely nice, especially the nurse practitioner Crystal. They are very caring and concerned of their patients. When I got put in the hospital for swelling, Coffman came over to check on me to make sure I was okay. I heard the horror stories and was iffy about using him at first, but I will certainly be using him for my second pregnancy though!
HORRIBLE. I never saw him during my parental visits and he was so rude to me during in labor. I was crying during a contraction (naturally), and he told me to suck it up because it's only gonna get worse. While I was in LABOR. and he was so rough with me while checking my cervix. I'm pretty sure he didn't even care. DO NOT GO TO HIM.
I went to this clinic for my 3rd pregnancy. The nurse there that made it a point to tell me she was (the head nurse) was very rude. She asked questions such as so you have 2 babies at home and this is your third? And what happened with the birth control that you requested in 2013 when we delivered your last baby? Well, if you reschedule multiple appointments we will be referring you out to Conway. I was trying to tell her that I work for Child Protection and it may be necessary to reschedule some appointments if I'm out in the field. She took no initiative to listen to me. Her tone of voice was very rude as if she was looking down on me. Then she went to the doctor telling him I was upset about the rule of not being able to reschedule. And she followed the doctor into the room like she was afraid that I was going to tell him what really happened. I called and cancelled my upcoming appointments. This was supposed to be a happy time for me and my spouse but she completely ruined my spirit!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Leslie R Coffman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Womens Health, 401 McMillan Rd, West Monroe, LA
Dr. Leslie R Coffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Monroe, LA.