Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie C Cohan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Leslie C Cohan has the following 15 expertise
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Prenatal Care
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Leslie C Cohan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leslie C Cohan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 90
My wife went into labour at 10am on a Thursday. We notified Dr. Cohen, and were told she was in Sugar Land that day, and she would definitely be there later that day. She was repeatedly called and notified by hospital staff, but decided that our baby was not important enough for her time. We were in labour for 17 hours, plenty of time for her to at least call. We were completely turned off of Texas Women's Hospital because of Leslie Cohan. Our next baby will be delivered at Texas Childrens. Use someone else that will give you the attention you deserve on your big day.
I really appreciate the time she spent with me as a new patient. She listened carefully while sitting in her office rather than up on the examining table. It's difficult to have to change doctors because of changes in insurance, but I felt comfortable with her and her staff from the moment I stepped into the office.
I have been a patient of Dr. Cohan's for over 25 years. She was my OB for two of my children who are now adults and college graduates. Dr. Cohan is a very compassionate and friendly doctor who takes the time to make you feel comfortable and informed. I have followed her to the Fannin office from Clear Lake and I would go anywhere in Houston to continue as her patient. We have laughed together, cried together and I always feel that she goes the extra step to care for her patients. If you want a dedicated, experienced physician, I would highly recommend Dr. Leslie Cohan.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cohan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Leslie C Cohan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomans Health Group, 7580 Fannin St Ste 235, Houston, TX
Dr. Leslie C Cohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.