Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. L Kyrin Dunston
Dr. L Kyrin Dunston, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA, with another office in Savannah, GA. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and General Practice. Dr. Dunston is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah. She speaks English.
Dr. L Kyrin Dunston has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Headache Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Insulin Resistance
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Dunston passion for healthy living is amazing. During my first private encounter with her I was astonished to finally meet someone caring and patience. She did not mind answering all of my questions and took her time with me. From some of my past experiences with doctors, they seem in a rush. I never knew that I would have the kind of experience with her if I had got given her an opportunity. Now I stop questioning my reason and act on my actions. Her approach of care creates ease of comfort which opens me up to new beginnings on my journey. A good friend of mine have tried her healthy weight loss plan and it worked very well for her. If you are looking for any kind of healthy services, she is the person to see. I have no doubts no regrets! I am a satisfied customer! Dr. Dunston is full of wisdom of knowledge and the best at what she does. I hope that she continues to blossom.
Dr. Dunston is a fabulous doctor. Unlike other doctors I have been to, she spent a great deal of time with me, listened to me, and sincerely wanted to help me feel better. She is very knowledgeable about women's health, hormone-replacement therapy and is open to alternative treatments. I love Dr. Dunston.
Dr. Dunston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Dr. L Kyrin Dunston accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. L Kyrin Dunston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.