Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie R Dye MD
Dr. Leslie R Dye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, OH, with another office in Dayton, OH. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Toxicology and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Dye is affiliated with Clinton Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie R Dye has 2 locations
25 E Foraker St
Dayton, OH 45409
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie R Dye has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist can treat poisonous bug bites, snake bites and reactions to toxic plants or food.
Toxicologists can also treat and diagnose exposure to any kind of toxic chemicals, gases (such as carbon monoxide) or pesticides as well as lead, mercury and arsenic poisoning. If you work in or live close to industrial facilities, you might worry about exposure to certain chemicals and gases that would adversely affect your body’s normal function. Don't hesitate to consult with a toxicologist about your specific concerns.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Leslie R Dye has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Leslie R Dye is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Dye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Leslie R Dye Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leslie R Dye's office for more information.
25 Whitney Dr Ste 122 Milford, OH : (513) 753-9964
25 E Foraker St Dayton, OH 45409
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leslie R Dye is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milford, OH.