Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie J Fitzgibbons
Dr. Leslie J Fitzgibbons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Fitzgibbons is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Los Banos and Sutter Delta Medical Center. Dr. Fitzgibbons has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie J Fitzgibbons has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Fitzgibbons is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1993
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Leslie J Fitzgibbons accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, 2540 East St, Concord, CA
Dr. Leslie J Fitzgibbons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.