Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie G Gondor
Dr. Leslie G Gondor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gondor is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Inova Alexandria Hospital and Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest. Dr. Gondor has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie G Gondor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 56
I've been going to him for years. Everything you want in a Doctor. True professional. Know what he's talking about. I've gone to Inova hospital and didn't get an accurate diagnosis, I went to DR. Gondor and he listen to my concerns asked questions and knew immediately what was wrong with me. He takes his time with everyone of his patients.
Dr. Gondor can quit on you without notice. He lacks the courtesy. He never communicated with patients when there is even major change. It happened many a times. This time he changed his status and stopped seeing adults but he never notified patients who have been with him for over decade. I would not recommend him for his new status as Pediatrician. His manners are below satisfactory. Caring human beings is not his character if he he has no interest in you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2011, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gondor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Hotel Dieu Hospital
Dr. Leslie G Gondor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBradlee Family Health Center, 3541 W Braddock Rd Ste 101, Alexandria, VA
Dr. Leslie G Gondor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.