Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Leslie H Gerstman
Leslie H Gerstman is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 69
She is not a dermatologist. She cancelled my appointment on 2 different occasions at the last minute. She then proceeded to treat me for sun damage and left me burned with a laser she said would "fix" it When I complained she got argumentative as if it was my fault she burned me There is a reason her prior place (after doing some searching) "medical aesthetics" says its closed with bad reviews
It is always such a please stopping in to see Dr. Gerstman and Naj. The atmosphere is so friendly and relaxing, that I always leave with a smile on my face. Dr. Gerstman is fantastic with all the procedures I have had done with her. Ive tried a few doctors in Manhattan and am so happy to have finally found someone who not only listens to my concerns; she is a master at her craft. Highly recommend her services.
Found dr. Gerstman through a gilt city voucher. Was very taken with the ambience of the office and how down-to-earth she was--it didn't feel like a big NYC derma operation. She was very attentive and engaging. Office receptionist was also very nice. The bed is a bit high for a petite person, but that is the only upgrade I can think of. I will be back!
Leslie H Gerstman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions580 Broadway, New York, NY
Leslie H Gerstman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.