Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie S Go MD
Dr. Leslie S Go, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northampton, MA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie S Go has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Leslie S Go has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Leslie S Go is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leslie S Go - Posted on June 27th, 2018
Often late for appointments, did not follow through on my last appointment when she was suppose to order an abdominal CAT scan , office staff pleasant but not very organized when it comes to billing. On several occasions I received calls or bills for Co-pays that I had already had paid and had receipts for. When I did not hear back from her or office about the CAT scan appt I called.. her staff said they didn't know anything about an order for it. I found a surgeon.
Complete confidence in this doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leslie S Go - Posted on March 24th, 2018
27 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Leslie S Go Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHAMPTON SURGICAL ASSOCIATES INC, 264 Elm St Ste 8, Northampton, MA
Dr. Leslie S Go is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.