Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie H Franklin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
I was Very ill and she had been treating me for a condition which was agressive and worsened quickly. I left messages for 3 days straight with her nurse and she never returned my call. Her receptionist finally called and told me that if I didn't hear from her within the next day to call her back. In the mean time, I was lucky enough to find another Doctor. I don't think any patient should be subjected to that.
Really disappointed with this doctor. She's in a hurry and has a need to push precriptions without a proper diagnosis. Quick to get angry if you question her on things. Left feeling I had no answers at all as to what was going on with me and she really gave me little solutions or advice. Not satisfied at all.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
15 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Locations & DirectionsLeslie Huddleston Franklin Md, 1249 Mary Helen Dr, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie H Franklin in this video.
Dr. Leslie H Franklin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.