Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie Harris Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
He's not a doctor that anyone should want to see. He's not courteous at all. He comes to work & get a paycheck just to say, " What you got going on", " OK", " Check yourself out", for the 1 minute he does talk to you. Its sad that a supposed to be doctor does not diagnose you right & can send you away from the facility / clinic like nothing is wrong, but they're so caught up on that they're gonna get paid regardless no matter what they tell you or diagnose you with, even if it is a false diagnoses.
Office nurses are very professional. the rest of thew staff and doctors seem to be watching the clock and will tell a patient anything.Many are residents and I have dealt with Dr. Laloni who is arogant and pompas with patient. He only looks at the patients chart as he comes in the room. The first question is " What brings you in today?" Really, on a follow-up appointment!!! Responsibility lies with Dr. Leslie Harris who seems to be just trying to make the day.
19 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Leslie Harris Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie Harris Jr in this video.
Dr. Leslie Harris Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.