Dr. Leslie Hightower I Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Hightower I?

patients daughter and P.O.A

Posted on October 29th, 2015

First met Dr. Hightower at Ochsner North Shore. I accidentally offended him by referring to him as Sir instead of Doctor. He seems a little stiff or unfriendly. However, I didn't bring my Dad to make friends he needed a Doctor and Doctor Hightower is a phenomenal physician. Right now my Father is having a great deal of difficulty with his Parkinson's disease. Dr. Hightower was very helpful and knowledgeable I just searched for him and found him. My Dad is presently in the Hospital. I really wish that Dr. Hightower could give me a second opinion on his care and Disease. But Dr. Hightower is not close enough to the hospital. It would be a Godsend if he could give a second opinion. I'm at my wits end.

Dr. Leslie Hightower

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Dr. Hightower is an excellent doctor and I HIGHLY recommend him if you have Papilledema. He saved my eye site!

Not to impressed

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Very stiff formal manner, ask questions and writes a lot, but not much else. Initial exam seemed thorough and labs ordered and monitored carefully. Never knew what to expect, good mood or sullen mood. Assistant also had a very stiff almost unfriendly manner. Ochsner does well with booking, billing, etc. Not too impressed.

Excellent Neurologist

Posted on July 28th, 2010

My daughter had been seen by a neurologist prior to finding Dr Hightower and had been misdiagnosed as having Migraines when she was actually having seizures. Dr Hightower has been a godsend and has been patient and caring. He has been excellent in caring with her and has kept me informed every step of the way in her care. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him!

tinnitus

Posted on July 7th, 2009

only 1 of 2 doctors to give me any help.

Posted on September 28th, 2017