Dr. Leslie C Hurt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie C Hurt?

Wonderful Experience

I just love love love this practice. Dr. Hurt is caring and compassionate. She makes you feel like a person, not like a dollar sign. She really pays attention to your needs

first visit

Was greeted kindly by the receptionist, did not have to wait but a few minutes. This was my first time there and they were extremely efficicient. No long paperwork which I hate! They addressed every question or concern that I had. I would reccommend this practice to anyone.

Who you want in your time of need...

We labored for over 24 hours and wound up with a difficult situation. Dr. Hurt was on call and came to our rescue at 4:07am...She was excellent and performed the procedure perfectly. What an awesome doctor and I would recommend her to anyone. Wow. Applause to you Dr. Hurt - thanks so much for being there.

Dr. Leslie Hurt is hands down the BEST OB/GYN ever! I always preferred to see her throughout my pregnancy and she was the doctor on-call when I went into labor! She answers every question with detail and has excellent bed side manner! I would definitely recommend her to everyone that I know!!

MY YEARLY VISIT

My yearly visit with this new doctor was wonderful!!!! I felt comfortable and well informed.

Dr. Hurt is a very kind and compassionate doctor. She truly cares for her patients by giving them her full attention and making them feel comfortable at appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Hurt! She is a fabulouse OB/GYN!

She is always professional yet warm. I always feel comfortable asking her questions and value her diagnosis as the best for me. She delivered both my children and I will always use Dr.Hurt until she decides to no longer practice.

Dr. Hurt is Wonderful!

Dr. Hurt is kind, considerate, and she listens well. She makes the patient feel comfortable, heard and offers solid medical advice in a friendly but professional manner. I have and will continue to highly recommend her.

Dr. Hurt is a wonderful, caring doctor. She always takes her time with me and I have never felt rushed during an appointment. She genuinely cares about her patients.

Dr. Leslie C Hurt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waipahu, HI.