Dr. Leslie J Green Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Leslie J Green?

An absoutely superb and caring physician

very attentive and kind. Excellent diagnostician. Office staff very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Green.

wonderful experience

She spent a great deal of time with me, was very thorough, patient and kind. Would highly recommend this physician.

The staff was kind and caring. Dr. Green did a thorough exam and explained the diagnosis and treatment. I was very satisfied with my experience with this physician and the staff.

Extremely rude staff

Be prepared to not only wait 5+ minutes for your call to be answered but to also be hung up on. Extremely rude staff/receptionist, who offers no help whatsoever.

Always late, rude to the people she works with. Seemed rushed. Time to retire!

The office is very busy as there were 4 doctors working in the office that day but the front office staff was welcoming. the waiting room is clean and lovely. There are lots of tests that have to be done before you see the doctor but the staff explained everything. Once I got in to see the doctor she was very focused on me, listened to my problem, examined me very carefully and explained the needed surgical procedure to me in great detail. She was not rushed and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable.

I took a day off from work. I took my daughter out of school. I drove for an hour in the snow to make my appointment with Dr. Green. An appointment that I had to wait for 3 weeks to get. When I got there, her staff told me she was not coming in today and I should call them back at another time for an appointment.When I got home there was a message on my machine, but it was made less than an hour from when they cancelled my appointment. This is very unprofessional.