Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors, symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Kerr
Dr. Leslie Kerr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. Kerr is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Mt Sinai Hospital and North General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Kerr has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Leslie Kerr has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Localized Scleroderma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Dr. Leslie Kerr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leslie Kerr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have been seeing Dr. Kerr for over a year now. I live about an hour and 45 mins away from her office. She is completely worth the drive to the city. She is very knowledgeable, caring, sensitive and straight to the point type of doctor. She even comes out herself to get you from the waiting room. Which I find is so welcoming. I would highly recommend her if you have any rheumatology issues. She diagnosed me with lupus after seeing countless doctors that had no idea what they were doing. I wish I had found her sooner. She is amazing.
Dr. Kerr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NYU Langone Medical Center
Mt Sinai Hospital
North General Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital Rehab Unit
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie Kerr in this video.
Dr. Leslie Kerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.