Dr. Leslie Lockridge Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Lockridge?

Bad clinic

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Rude and arrogant, I wouldn't even give him a star. Sad that to continue with rating I have to mark one. He should stick with his specialty. He not a ...

Posted on December 26th, 2014

i call him for refills and he's so arrogant he won't even return my calls. When he first started his practice and seeking new patients, he was very caring and concerned but now he won't even return my call when he's on call.

I've never had such a terrible experience with any other doctor, Ever!

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I went to see Dr. Leslie to establish primary care.He spent quite a long time with me, but wasn't great at listening.I have complex medical issues and many medications. He took me off meds that shouldn't be stopped abruptly and when i needed refills on some things 2 1/2 weeks later, he was very hard to get it contact with. He actually refused to call me after his receptionist had reassured me several time that he would call. I feel very disrespected and uncared for.Maybe Dr.Lockridge is compassionate to his Cancer patients, but i would never reccommend him as a primary care doctor. I will be finding other care as soon as possible!

Dr. Lockridge is a great doctor!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr Lockridge should be able to stay at North Country Hospital. He's one of the only doctors at that hospital that really cares about his patients. He will spend as much time with his patients as needed. Has a great bedside manner. I would recomend him to anyone that his service would help.

Posted on September 17th, 2017