Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie C Lucchina has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 12
I went in for a dermatologist annual inspection. She ended up cutting a mole out of my back for a biopsy when I was naked on the office bed. She did not inform me of the risks, results, talk about scarring or have me sign any paperwork. It was NOT a pleasant experience, and I wish she communicated better.
I went to Dr. Lucchina to resolve pigment problems on my face, which I acquired from a pregnancy. Dr. Lucchina claimed that her laser would remove the pigment. I paid over $2000 for my treatment. Her bedside manner was very good and she seemed to answer my many questions professionally. Also, she had good email communication with me prior to the procedure, as I live in Vermont. All this was PRIOR to the treatment. The laser had the exact effect of a light glycolic peel and after one week and some light peeling, I looked no different than before. I emailed her and asked to discuss my dissatisfaction with the treatment and guess what? NO COMMUNICATION. The communication lines had gone dead. I waited 2 weeks to be respectful and then tried to contact her again, but I never heard from her. In short, she took my money and I had nothing to show. It makes me feel queasy inside even now to think about how she took my money without caring about fixing my problem. She may be effective with other treatments, but I absolutely DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. LUCCHINA FOR LASER TREATMENT!!
29 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Leslie C Lucchina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leslie C Lucchina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.