Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie M Bennett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 10
since her move the the clinic things have went downhill badly. only works in the mornings so you have to take time off work to see her. Attitude has changed, acts like she doesn't want to do this anymore but it's too late in life to change careers. She was rude and nasty on my last visit. Staff messes up billing, hard to get a hold of anyone and they dont return phone calls I am changing to a different Dr.
I may have waited at times for my appointment, but she always takes all the time I needed during my appointments. If she does not know what is wrong w/you she will be honest and tell you. She also will bend over backwards to get you to the correct doc for diagnosis. I suffer from a rare condition and she was instrumental in me finding correct docs/facilities to see.
21 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Leslie M Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice, 451 Hidden Meadows Dr Ste 120, Hillsdale, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie M Bennett in this video.
Dr. Leslie M Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsdale, MI.