Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Malnasi
Dr. Leslie Malnasi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, FL, with another office in Leesburg, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malnasi is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center, Leesburg Regional Medical Center and Villiages Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Malnasi has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Malnasi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ocala Regional Medical Center
Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Villiages Regional Hospital
The Villages Health System
Leesburg Regional Ambulatory Surgery Center, Inc.
The Villages Regional Hospital
The Ocala Eye Surgery Center
Leesburg Reg. Medical Ctr. & The Villages Health System
32 Years Experience
McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Leslie Malnasi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie Malnasi in this video.
Dr. Leslie Malnasi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.