Dr. Leslie Masiky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Masiky?

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

This doctor and practice is usually running on-time or close to on-time for appointments. If there is an issue, they do apologize. Dr. Masiky and Dr. Poshni take time to listen and seem to genuinely care about patient health. They do the necessary testing to cover the bases.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

EXCELLENT Practice!!!!!

Very Poor Staff

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Based on the reviews, we were very keen on seeing Dr. Leslie. But we never made it that far. My wife is in her 19th week and we are in the process of relocating. Our current doctor had mentioned us to do bloodwork between 16-20th week and we were supposed to schedule our 20th week ultrasound. Seems simple but that wasn't the case. We have been trying to schedule an appointment with them and after 3 weeks we have given up. We submitted all the documents, I personally went to their office 3 times and every time the same response, doctor will review your documents before accepting you. Does it take this long to accept someone and whats this review process. We provided everything and our current gynac has indicated of no issues what so ever. All the reports have been normal. During my second visit, I tried explaining my situation and the nurse promptly said, you don’t need to do any bloodwork and we will get back to you soon and its been 5 days and no response. I don't understand whats there to review, we are not trying to leave the doctor, we are trying to join. How much can you review without actually meeting the patient? Does the doctor want approval from another doctor to accept us and take some tips before she works with us. We waited for her 3 weeks and finally today I went there and got my papers back from them and the staff didn't even have the courtesy to ask the reason of us backing out. Its a shame that such a thing happened. I can understand if someone is not providing paperwork or has no proof of coverage. We have excellent coverage and all our reports are normal and yet we had to go through this. We couldn’t even manage to get an appointment. I am not trying to tarnish the doctors reputation. If she saw our reports and did nothing then shame on her. If the office staff sat on it then hopefully this review opens the doctors eye and sets them straight. This poor review is not of her medical knowledge or diagnosis. We rely a lot on reviews and this post is to let others know what we experienced and is in hope that this will help improve things. Wish her and her patients all the luck!!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Good doctor!

Office staff has poor level of service

Posted on June 16th, 2013

Dr. Masiky is great but the front desk staff or whoever does the billing and answers the emails made me go to another OB-gyn. I was charged $40 for the copay when it turns out that my insurance covers 100% of the visit. I was not credited the $40 but was told that it can be applied to the next visit. In addition to that, I requested for a copy of my lab results, and was told that it will be mailed to me. I thought that was perfect because I didn't have time to go to the clinic to pick it up. Two weeks have passed and still no mail even though I followed up twice on two separate occasions. I shouldn't have trusted these people and just drove there to pick it up.

Posted on April 30th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Masiky since 2008. She left this practice and is at Potomac ObGyn. I followed her there. She is the best, most responsive doctor I've had. She always takes the time to answer all my questions and goes above and beyond. She remembers details about each client and it instills comfort. I have to agree that the staff at Contemporary ObGyn wasn't the best, but at the new place I have been very pleased by how courtious and responsive everyone is. I have referred several of my friends to her already and would gladly continue to do so.

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Make sure you print out your paperwork. It will help getting you out of there sooner. The staff is extremely friendly and seem happy to be there.

The Best Bed Side Manner

Posted on April 10th, 2012

During my office visits I feel that I get a complete and thorough exam. She answers all my questions and is never to busy and I don't feel rushed. I recently had surgery and she was great,everything went well. She followed up with the same professionalism that I expected from my previous visits with her. I don't know why anyone would comment any other way other than positively. I would recommend Dr Masiky and do to my family and friends.

Unprofessional Staff, do not recommend

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Have had many issues with this office (White Flint Location). I've had surgery performed by Dr Masiky. A week prior to surgery I was given a pamphlet about my procedure as the Dr rushed out of the room. I was contacted by the surgery facility about my copayments that will be due the day of the surgery but the Dr neglected to let me know that they will be billing me seperately as well. To my surprise I now have a bill from the surgery center AND the dr's office. This seems to be a reoccuring problem with this office and the front desk staff. Also, good luck getting a hold of the Doctor, surgery or no surgery. Overall, this is a unprofessional office staffed with careless people. DO NOT GO HERE.

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr Masiky is wonderful but I found her office staff very rude and I will not be returning.

Posted on January 24th, 2011

I just want to know if it is Ok that they used an aluminium speculum instead to use something like plastic. And throw that away after one use.

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Dr. Masiky is an Excellent doctor. Very caring. I would definitely recommend this doctor to all my family members and friends.