Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie R Matthews has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Showing 2 of 3
The staff scheduled my surgery at a center that was not participating with my insurance, have not received bill yet but I'm sure it will be coming.The staff also continues to bill me for a follow up appointment even though I called to confirm it should not be a charged appointment.The surgery center also gave to my ride a piece of just cold compress, the insurance company did not cover it and I am being billed $111.00 for it. Would have been much better off with a bag of frozen peas.The staff also told me not to worry about it but the company is continually billing me.Not at all happy with this and the surgery did nothing to help with my knee problems.
29 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMorehouse School Of Medicine, 720 Westview Dr SW, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Leslie R Matthews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.