Dr. Leslie Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Matthews?

Problems

Posted on July 11th, 2011

The staff scheduled my surgery at a center that was not participating with my insurance, have not received bill yet but I'm sure it will be coming.The staff also continues to bill me for a follow up appointment even though I called to confirm it should not be a charged appointment.The surgery center also gave to my ride a piece of just cold compress, the insurance company did not cover it and I am being billed $111.00 for it. Would have been much better off with a bag of frozen peas.The staff also told me not to worry about it but the company is continually billing me.Not at all happy with this and the surgery did nothing to help with my knee problems.

Dr.

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.