Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie K Meserve has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leslie K Meserve has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Leslie K Meserve has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Leslie K Meserve is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 25
one word dfines her for how she refused to treat my father, GREED.
Yes, in the past Dr. Leslie Meserve was an excellent, kind and compassionate doctor. But, not anymore. She was my husbands doc, my adult son and daughters doc and my doctor for 10 years. My husband was an MD, and I am an RN. For many years. She was the best!! But, I just moved back to Orange County and called for an appointment. I paid her $3000 for my son to see her for an infection. She took great care of him. But, she has now closed her practice to new patients--NO Exceptions!! Her receptionist tried to be very sweet, while telling me that Dr. Meserve said " Find another Doctor". Oh well. Gone is the kindness, the loyalty, the professionalism. Good luck Dr. Meserve. I will miss you.
In my experience, Dr. Meserve is thorough, compassionate, accessible and responsive. She's a great listener and does not rush through an appointment. Her counsel has been invaluable. I moved and I wish I could have taken her with me. Dr. Fondren is my husband's doctor. I would use the same adjectives to describe him. My husband had a serious health scare last year and Dr. Fondren was especially helpful as we wended our way through the many specialists my husband had to see. It all came out well in the end. I would highly recommend both doctors.
Dr. Meserve is helpful, interested, and willing to put on her thinking cap for less obvious travails. Most importantly, she listens and doesn't condescend. It's so vital in a doctor-patient relationship that you feel a sense of mutual respect...to feel that you're both after the same goal -- the patient's health. If you're lucky enough to get her as your primary, DO!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Leslie K Meserve accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJames Daniel Fondren Md, 355 Placentia Ave Ste 102, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie K Meserve in this video.
Dr. Leslie K Meserve is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.