Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie N Milde has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
If you get Dr. Milde doing your Anesthesia , then rest assured you are in great hands. She walked in and said so youâre my challenge for today. Iâm big, fat, smoke and drank, and I had a massive left thyroid going into my chest cutting off my windpipe. Yes I was a challenge, and scared to death. We talked and I told her about a previous surgery years ago and it was weeks before I felt stable after the Anesthesia. She listened to everything I had to say, and put me at ease. The surgery went great, and all I can say is from the second I woke up from this 5 Â½ hour surgery, I felt like a million dollars. Wide awake. I have always wanted to say thank you so much. With an Anesthesiologist you see them right before an operation, and never again. So all I can say is thank you so much, and I hope the rest of you if you have to have an operation, and are lucky enough to get Dr. Milde then you are in Great hands.
41 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Leslie N Milde accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie N Milde in this video.
Dr. Leslie N Milde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.